Thank you! I really like your blog as well. I get this question a lot, and always have trouble answering, so I will post a photo set of the process soon, but for now I hope this helps:
1) I blow dry all of my hair back with a Denman brush
2) Once its 80-90% dry I take a small round brush and I roll both of the sides inwards, and the front towards the back.
3) I use a small quarter size amount of Pureology’s density definer to help keep the shape and mold every thing together.
4) I comb over everything (sides inward/front-back)
5) I use Pureology’s Stengthening control hairspray and mist over everything. It’s a super lightweight pliable hairspray, that holds the shape, but is moveable enough to re-comb through if need be.
I hope that makes sense. I have found that blowdrying with a round brush helps IMMENSELY in keeping my hair from falling throughout the day.